D. Harris Tours, Inc.
- Led the development and implemention of business processes and technology that allowed D Harris to grow from a fleet of two buses to 12 buses.
- Updated and enhanced the company's systems with modern tools to better manage the growing business, including real-time bus data, automated maintenance notifications, and automated trip confirmations and notifications via email and SMS.
- Implemented route optimization algorithm to identify opportunities for one bus to handle multiple trips, increasing their daily revenue by 30%.
- Implemented automated notifications for trips, bus maintenance, and billing and invoicing.
Conversant, Inc. (formerly Mediaplex)
Led the Rich Media Ad team and later the Mobile Ad team.
- Designed, developed, and maintained the infrastructure and code-base that served many millions of mobile and rich media ads each day.
- Led the Rich Media effort and helped modernize the ad serving infrastructure and metric collection.
- Designed and implemented a RESTful API for serving rich media ads and built out scalable backend services to handle integration with existing servers and infrastructure.
- Contributed to the IAB MRAID 2.0 standard, implemented MRAID SDKs on iOS and Android platforms, and developed and deployed mobile ad solutions for multiple platforms.
- Developed flexible metrics tracking with non-blocking endpoints.
- Migrated the Mindjet website from PHP to an ASP.Net solution and headed up Mindjet's foray into the Software as a Service (SaaS) arena-- Mindjet Catalyst.
Simple Software, Inc.
Provided contracted software development and consulting, developed the Simple Software Application Platform that provided content management systems and business process management applications to small to mid-sized businesses.
- Developed custom solutions for:
- GC Homes (Contractor documents and blueprints online)
- Bay Docs (Document preparation services and tools for generating documentation for reverse mortgages)
- Tzero Technology
Genetic Savings & Clone
Genetic Savings & Clone was a genetic services company that offered commercial pet gene banking and cloning where Mr. Robison led the Engineering department.
- Architectured, developed, and deployed Clonesoft, custom business process automation software that ran every aspect of the business from the website to cloned pet delivery.
- Cloned a cat and delivered it to a customer.
- Designed and developed a database-driven feline DNA identification website, CatBank.
- Implemented all backend code for Retro vs. Metro, an online companion website to the New York Time's bestseller: Retro vs. Metro - The Great Political Divide in America.
- Managed and maintained IT resources, including customer applications and websites, and helped grow the company from 10 to 65 employees.
- Designed and architected network infrastructure using both Windows servers and various legacy Unix boxes, built out server clusters, and managed a farm of over 60 machines including a SAN.
- Designed and implemented web-based network management, monitoring & systems analysis tools.
- Developed web-based tools for creation and maintenance of customer websites, DNS, and email services.
- Designed and developed email marketing application using 3 tier architecture and XML and XSLT for transporting
San Francisco Elks Lodge #3
Leading & Loyal Knight and House Committee Chair responsibility included overseeing day-to-day operations of the Lodge restaurant and bar, organizing and holding fundraising events. With the help of the SFPD, SFFD and local Elks memebers, built 100 bicycles which were donated to the Tenderloin Community Youth Center as Christmas presents to local children. Raised over $34,000 for the Elks National Fund..
- Strategic Planning
- Team Building
- Team Leadership
- Procedure Development
- Process Improvement
- Product Development
- Budgeting / Financial Planning
- Best Practices
- Software Development
- Microservices Architecture
- Scrum / Agile
- Mobile Application Development
- Cloud Services
- Service Integration
- 3D Printing
- Raspberry Pi
- Laser engraving
- Recreational Programming
This guy has some seriously mad coding skills.
His system is well oil; all my web services are working with no down time. He offers all the greatest gadgets, ideal environment for a programmer like me.
Extreme knowledge of Perl and UNIX environment, fast programmer, brilliant manager.