D. Harris Tours, Inc. 2020-02 — 2023-05
- Led the development and implemention of business processes and technology that allowed D Harris to grow from a fleet of two buses to 12 buses.
- Updated and enhanced the company's systems with modern tools to better manage the growing business, including real-time bus data, automated maintenance notifications, and automated trip confirmations and notifications via email and SMS.
- Implemented route optimization algorithm to identify opportunities for one bus to handle multiple trips, increasing their daily revenue by 30%.
- Implemented automated notifications for trips, bus maintenance, and billing and invoicing.
Conversant, Inc. (formerly Mediaplex) 2010-07 — 2020-02
Led the Rich Media Ad team and later the Mobile Ad team.
- Designed, developed, and maintained the infrastructure and code-base that served many millions of mobile and rich media ads each day.
- Led the Rich Media effort and helped modernize the ad serving infrastructure and metric collection.
- Designed and implemented a RESTful API for serving rich media ads and built out scalable backend services to handle integration with existing servers and infrastructure.
- Contributed to the IAB MRAID 2.0 standard, implemented MRAID SDKs on iOS and Android platforms, and developed and deployed mobile ad solutions for multiple platforms.
- Developed flexible metrics tracking with non-blocking endpoints.
Mindjet 2007-09 — 2010-07
- Migrated the Mindjet website from PHP to an ASP.Net solution and headed up Mindjet's foray into the Software as a Service (SaaS) arena-- Mindjet Catalyst.
Simple Software, Inc. 2006-04 — 2007-09
Provided contracted software development and consulting, developed the Simple Software Application Platform that provided content management systems and business process management applications to small to mid-sized businesses.
- Developed custom solutions for:
- GC Homes (Contractor documents and blueprints online)
- Bay Docs (Document preparation services and tools for generating documentation for reverse mortgages)
- Tzero Technology
Genetic Savings & Clone 2004-06 — 2006-04
Genetic Savings & Clone was a genetic services company that offered commercial pet gene banking and cloning where Mr. Robison led the Engineering department.
- Architectured, developed, and deployed Clonesoft, custom business process automation software that ran every aspect of the business from the website to cloned pet delivery.
- Cloned a cat and delivered it to a customer.
- Designed and developed a database-driven feline DNA identification website, CatBank.
- Implemented all backend code for Retro vs. Metro, an online companion website to the New York Time's bestseller: Retro vs. Metro - The Great Political Divide in America.
Inter@ctivate, Inc. 2001-12 — 2004-06
- Managed and maintained IT resources, including customer applications and websites, and helped grow the company from 10 to 65 employees.
- Designed and architected network infrastructure using both Windows servers and various legacy Unix boxes, built out server clusters, and managed a farm of over 60 machines including a SAN.
- Designed and implemented web-based network management, monitoring & systems analysis tools.
- Developed web-based tools for creation and maintenance of customer websites, DNS, and email services.
- Designed and developed email marketing application using 3 tier architecture and XML and XSLT for transporting
City College of San Francisco 2009-01-01 — 2010-01-01
California State University-Chico 1988-01-01 — 1991-01-01
Butte Community College 1988-01-01 — 1990-01-01
- Strategic Planning
- Team Building
- Team Leadership
- Procedure Development
- Process Improvement
- Product Development
- Budgeting / Financial Planning
- Best Practices
- Software Development
- Microservices Architecture
- Scrum / Agile
- Mobile Application Development
- Cloud Services
- Service Integration
- 3D Printing
- Raspberry Pi
- Laser engraving
- Recreational Programming