- Led the development and implemention of business processes and technology that allowed D Harris to grow from a fleet of two buses to 12 buses.
- Updated and enhanced the company's systems with modern tools to better manage the growing business, including real-time bus data, automated maintenance notifications, and automated trip confirmations and notifications via email and SMS.
- Implemented route optimization algorithm to identify opportunities for one bus to handle multiple trips, increasing their daily revenue by 30%.
- Implemented automated notifications for trips, bus maintenance, and billing and invoicing.
Manager, Software Engineering
Led the Rich Media Ad team and later the Mobile Ad team.
- Designed, developed, and maintained the infrastructure and code-base that served many millions of mobile and rich media ads each day.
- Led the Rich Media effort and helped modernize the ad serving infrastructure and metric collection.
- Designed and implemented a RESTful API for serving rich media ads and built out scalable backend services to handle integration with existing servers and infrastructure.
- Contributed to the IAB MRAID 2.0 standard, implemented MRAID SDKs on iOS and Android platforms, and developed and deployed mobile ad solutions for multiple platforms.
- Developed flexible metrics tracking with non-blocking endpoints.
- Migrated the Mindjet website from PHP to an ASP.Net solution and headed up Mindjet's foray into the Software as a Service (SaaS) arena-- Mindjet Catalyst.
CEO / Founder
Provided contracted software development and consulting, developed the Simple Software Application Platform that provided content management systems and business process management applications to small to mid-sized businesses.
- Developed custom solutions for:
- GC Homes (Contractor documents and blueprints online)
- Bay Docs (Document preparation services and tools for generating documentation for reverse mortgages)
- Tzero Technology
Genetic Savings & Clone
Genetic Savings & Clone was a genetic services company that offered commercial pet gene banking and cloning where Mr. Robison led the Engineering department.
- Architectured, developed, and deployed Clonesoft, custom business process automation software that ran every aspect of the business from the website to cloned pet delivery.
- Cloned a cat and delivered it to a customer.
- Designed and developed a database-driven feline DNA identification website, CatBank.
- Implemented all backend code for Retro vs. Metro, an online companion website to the New York Time's bestseller: Retro vs. Metro - The Great Political Divide in America.
- Managed and maintained IT resources, including customer applications and websites, and helped grow the company from 10 to 65 employees.
- Designed and architected network infrastructure using both Windows servers and various legacy Unix boxes, built out server clusters, and managed a farm of over 60 machines including a SAN.
- Designed and implemented web-based network management, monitoring & systems analysis tools.
- Developed web-based tools for creation and maintenance of customer websites, DNS, and email services.
- Designed and developed email marketing application using 3 tier architecture and XML and XSLT for transporting
Native or bilingual
City College of San Francisco
, Japanese, Business
California State University-Chico
, Computer Science
Butte Community College
, Computer Science, General Education